Learn More About Ishmael By Daniel Quinn
- "Quinn entraps us in the dialogue itself, in the sweet and terrible lucidity of Ishmael's analysis of the human condition... It was surely for this deep, clear persuasiveness of argument that Ishmael was awarded its prize."
-- The Washington Post
- "...Suspenseful, inventive and socially urgent as any fiction or nonfiction book you are likely to read this or any other year."
-- The Austin Chronicle
- "Wonderfully engaging... Think of Robert Pirsig in Zen & the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, or B.F. Skinner in Walden Two..."
-- Los Angeles Times Book Review
- "From now on I will divide the books I have read into two categories -- the ones I read before Ishmael and those read after."
-- Jim Britell, Whole Earth Review
- "... fascinating... Quinn's smooth style and his intriguing proposals should hold the attention of readers interested in daunting dilemmas that beset our planet."
-- Publishers Weekly